Position: Executive Protection Agent
Location: Oceanside, CA
Posted Date: December 20, 2009
Close Date: January 8, 2009
Medical HR LLC a Global Medical Human Capital Company providing US board certified sub-specialty physicians for multi-hospital clients worldwide. Has a great opportunity for individuals looking for executive protection position.
The main job responsibilities for this EP position, are the safety and personal security of the Executive Management, and designated other employees. These duties include but are not limited to, threat evaluation, activities for regular and special events, coordination with various service providers, and providing EP protection to the principles as they go about their daily activities. These services may require long hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Candidates must be willing to travel worldwide, sometimes on short notice.
• Must maintain required certifications and credentials.
• Candidate must participate in regular physical training regiments related to their professional and personal proficiency, knowledge, and effectiveness in performing their job duties.
• Former military is required.
• This position reports to the CEO.
• Executive Protection Security protection to company CEO, Executive Management, or designated employees.
• Travel with Executives as needed, often on short notice, including extended worldwide travel.
• Drive CEO and other Executives as needed.
• Provide emergency first aid/CPR as needed.
Interested parties should submit there resume and cover letters to Danny Goldberg, DannyG@MedicalHR.net
Happy job hunting.