By Hucky Austin
Strictly for laughs
10. You take your clients car to be washed and waxed every Friday
9. You send more time making travel/hotel arrangements, than protecting your client
8. Your business card says BIG John’s Protective Agency
7. You carry more than five bags when walking in the airport
6. You been on TV more than your client this month
5. You where sunglasses at night and your name is not (Corey Hart)
4. Britney Spears your new boss tells you, your job description is Bodyguard/Manny
3. Your licenses plate says Skull Buster
2. A guy stops you at the gym and says remember me, you check my I.D at the VIP lounge last week
1. You bought the new instructional DVD by Muscles on how to be a bodyguard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZzT8drQVyQ
THAT’s Funny! Muscles is my hero!! Thanks for the laugh.
Great site by the way!
ROFL!!! Nice one Huck… A Classic… Sign me up! I would have to say Muscles is to EP as Dogg the Bounty Hunter is to Fugitive Recovery. In my opinion that is…