Executive Protection – Full Time Position
VP Protection Inc. is a Toronto based company with a combined total of over 100
years of security and policing experience, specializing in Executive Protection.
At VP Protection, it is our mission to provide high quality service through
professional care and attention, while establishing a successful relationship with
all of our clientele. We strive to be a leading entity that provides training,
knowledge and consulting services all over the world in the fields of security,
executive protection and strategic crisis management planning for individuals and
We are currently seeking an individual to fill a full time position with an existing
Executive Protection Team in Toronto ON, Canada.
If you possess excellent communication skills, have high energy, are in great
physical condition, are committed to the highest levels of excellence that you can
achieve in all areas of your life, and follow a path of high ethical standards,
honesty, integrity and self-discipline, you are just the type of person we are
Experience in government dignitary, personal protection, law enforcement or security
is a plus.
Requirements for the job are as follows:
- Valid Ontario Drivers License and clean driving record
- Valid Canadian Passport
- Security Guard and/or Private Investigator License (necessary for successful
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
• Documentation to validate training and experience (as appropriate)
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent sense of judgment and diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate with persons of all levels/ages
- Strong organizational skills
• Computer literacy
If you feel you have the qualifications we are looking for, please e-mail your
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “EP Position” in the subject
line of your e-mail.