Interested in Bodyguard Training in Minnesota?
3-Day Intermediate Executive Protection Course
Dates: November 7-9. 2014 Fri/Sat/Sun
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Taught by industry veterans Elliott Gilchrist and Michael Harris, this is an informative three-day program designed for the novice to the seasoned veteran. This course is intended to give the executive protection specialist a solid foundation of executive protection principles and concepts. Presentations will review philosophy, doctrine, methodology, mechanics, guidelines, movements, dimensions, and checklists for the protection of executives, officials, celebrities, politicians, religious and world leaders.
Please note: this course is physically and mentally demanding and, will require long days and maximum student participation. A certificate of attendance is awarded to attendees upon completion
- Welcome to the real Executive Protection
- Introduction to Training Staff
- History of Executive Protection
- Executive Protection – Principles & Concepts
- Executive Protection Assignments / Roles
- Layers of Security
- Client Types
- Advance Concepts – Domestic & Foreign Procedures & Guidelines
- Duties of the Advance Agent
- Formations / Motorcades
- Formations (practical exercise)
- Protective Detail – Construction
- Site Advance (practical exercise)
- State Licensing Requirements for Executive Protection Services
- Attack on Principle
- Surveillance Detection
- Emergency/Contingency- Planning and Response Procedures
- How to get Executive Protection Jobs
- How to Successfully Market E.P. Services
Limited seating available, for more information contact Harlan @ Training@BodyguardCareers.com
Need Financing? We Can Help, Click on Link Below:
Registration will be first come first serve and will be closed at 15 participants. Thanks in advance for the consideration and I look forward to training with you.
Investment in your career!