How do I become a bodyguard: By Doc Rogers
Thinking about making a transition from your present job into the bodyguard industry? This article gives 10 very good reasons to turn your career transition thoughts into reality.
1. Ability to help others. As a bodyguard you keep your clients out of harm’s way and give them the confidence they need to achieve their business and personal goals safely.
2. Continuously learning. As a professional bodyguard you will be continuously obtaining special knowledge (expertise) from your formal training, on-the-job training and independent study (often at your own cost). You should never stop learning the trade.
3. Appreciation for different cultures. You will gain an understanding of the world we live and work in, so you can better protect your clients. As a bodyguard you will learn about the cultures and the traditions of the countries you will be operating in as well as the respect for it’s people.
4. Decent salary. Bodyguarding is a labor intensive profession. Charge your clients accordingly. You want to avoid having your fees to low or to high. Provide the best quality service at the best price, at a happy medium. As a bodyguard you won’t starve, but you won’t become a millionaire either.
5. Bodyguarding is a rewarding profession. Bodyguards have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of their clients. Bodyguards are not only rewarded with money, but also the feeling of fulfillment in keeping their clients safe.