By Doc Rogers
The rich bodyguard does not indulge in ill-advised behaviors that will generate negative financial consequences later. This means he:
- Has no lavish lifestyle and no pampered life.
- Buys assets not toys; things that will earn him money (proper BG equipment, bulletproof vest, gym membership, duty weapon, etc.).
- Maintains a budget for every paycheck and the rest is put in the bank.
- Keeps emergency funds and doesn’t drain his savings.
- Does not squander away his money; ensuring he will never go broke.
- Does not live above his means; lives a simple and disciplined life.
- On assignment he does not need a lot of money to live on; his meals and hotel rooms are paid for by the principal.
- Does not spend needlessly on details.
- Maintains a high work ethic that lays the foundation for his success; it all boils down simply doing hard work and the willingness to apply yourself 100 percent on each and every assignment.
- Has no glitz, no glamour and no unprofessional attitudes; he is a consummate professional, always prepared yet ready to improvise.
Follow these rich bodyguard tactics as your passport to a secure financial future in the industry. Keep safe and God speed.
Check out Doc Rogers Author Page at:http://amzn.to/1lpVtPD
Leave a Reply