J.A. LaSorsa & Associates is currently recruiting for a Senior Security Manager/Executive Protection Specialist position for one of my clients.
The position will be based out of Oahu, Hawaii.
The position description:
1) Provide protective and physical security coordination for the Principals to include: analyzing travel routes, conducting security advances for any high profile or publicized event the client will attend, conducting threat assessments, completing security reports and making recommendations to senior management and the family to avoid any identified risk.
2) Monitor activities and provide physical security at school locations.
3) Travel with the Principals to coordinate their risk management needs as dictated by the threat.
4) Monitor media and public sources each day to determine if any current events may/will negatively impact the client risk or threat profile.
5) Establish liaison with local and state police agencies to monitor local risk and provide a formal assessment of the risk.
6) Monitor and assess all physical security and procedural security functions at all offices to ensure all equipment and procedures meet desired expectations and are adequate for the level of threat and the risk management requirement; report deficiencies, vulnerabilities, and solutions to the Director of Security or Assistant Director of Security.
7) Oversee the Protection of Proprietary Information program.
8) Develop security policies and procedures at the corporate headquarters for access control, emergency evacuation, mail delivery, bomb and /or telephone threats, workplace violence, and fire or medical emergency.
1) Bachelors degree in a discipline related to corporate security is preferred, or graduation from a public law enforcement, intelligence, military formal training program, or Certified Protection Professional (CPP).
2) Seven years experience in transportation, travel and physical security for VIP protection services; international experience and advance work preferred.
3) Must meet qualifications for a State of Nevada Professional Security Consulting license.
4) Extensive knowledge in neutralizing terrorist type threats and kidnappings.
5) Extensive experience conducting security advance surveys.
6) Ability to work with local agencies to analyze open source information to assess local risk levels.
7) Must be physically fit, height and weight proportionate
Salary: $100K plus 10% bonus and benefits
Note: Only applicants with prior private sector corporate security management experience coupled with the above qualifications should submit a cover letter along with their resume (both ONLY in MS Word format) to my e-mail address: email@example.com
Please read and understand all of the above. Do not call me for further information.
Only those applicants meeting the above requirements will be considered.
J.A. LaSorsa & Associates
1390 S. Federal Highway
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
(U.S. SECRET SERVICE – RET.)
954-783-5020 (24 hour contact)
Leave a Reply